That Sunday feeling is upon us, you know that feeling after having two weeks off and having to go back to work. Sat here wishing that you knew how to slow down time, trying hard to savour every moment. But that's as hard as trying to replicate Greek island weather to replace the beautiful cool grey and damp front I have before me. Alas we're home and there's no place better and to top it off my beautiful park has signs of life again With the chance of gaining access to it's vast expanse for autumn walks and so on, I'm of course talking about Greenwich park London. The Olympics is over and with it the stadiums and apparatus for all the horsey types have now departed leaving our local gem invitinglying available. Back to work and boy I can wait, it gives me Joy to work and pay tax and live in the world's most vibrant city with so much to offer. Its good to be alive. Now sit back and enjoy the big bang theory.
Sleep
No comments:
Post a Comment